H/U Need help

Stroker_Man91
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok got a h/u and hooked it up and i noticed when i play the radio and turn my bass up on my amp with the bass knob it would make the stations sound all static like it wasnt getting good reception so thought it might of been the h/u so i got another h/u and it does the same thing so any idea only when my bass up it does it

Some amplifiers, especially Class D amps, can interfere with FM radio reception. You can try relocating the amplifier further away from your antenna, but if that doesn't work the only fix is a different amp.

well its not to bad but definitely noticable. i usually dont listen to radio mostly cd's i was just posting to get an idea of why it does it it really doesnt make a difference to me because like i said i only listen to cd anyways thanks for the info kaezoo

ample audio is a very good amp and is good quality.. so is amp, sub and h/u is good.. dual has held up good with me.. so quit trashing this guy..

Dual h/u's are balls. You may think it's a good unit, but I doubt it would come close to stacking up to most of the H/Us people have around here. As for the amp, I've never ran them, so i can't speak from personal experience. I have not heard anything bad about them, so I will admit I was a bit rash as far as the amp goes. However, it sounds like the problem is coming from the H/U anyway. You may like the price of the Dual, but you get what you pay for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.