Worklog: 4 SX 15's wall setup in a Durango *Pics*

NeverEnuffBass
10+ year member

Got Bass?
As many of you know I have been talking about doing this wall for a while. Finally starting now that it is warming up here. The entire setup must be done by April 29 for HIN in Boston. This is the work to be done/things to be installed:

-New Pioneer AVH-7600 DVD

-Kinetik HC-1800

-4 Memphis 1000Ds

-1 Memphis MC-3004

-2 Sets of MSYNC5's until I can afford horns.

-20" LCD monitor

-PS2 built into the dash

-Original Nintendo in the trunk

-Multiple blue and white cold cathodes

Fabrication:

-Deaden the car

-2 15ft^3 enclosures ported to 32hz

-False floor to level out the cargo area

-bezel for the 20" monitor

-amp rack to hold all amps, battery and Nintendo

-Dash piece to flush PS2

-Kick Panels

-Suede Headliner

So far the car is stripped. The flase floor in being worked on and rings are cut for the kicks. Still waiting of some parts/materials before I go on. I apologize for the lack of pics right now. Who thinks I can get this done????

My co-worker called out sick for the past two days //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif haven't been able to get to the car. Pics comming soon I promise.

i am gonna like this and hell yeah if u have the 20" screen in the rear hell yeha play duck hunt that game rules they need a new version of it
Yeah its gonna be a lot of work to do in 6 weeks but I think playing that duck hunt will make it worth it.

Did you ever get it dropped? I think im gonna steal your Nintendo idea too. Later on.
I have everything to drop it 3 inches, just need to do it. I'm waiting so I can use the lift at work to do it but we've been backed up at the garage. Everyone seems to like the nintendo idea.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.