Your favorite head unit of all time O.o

one of many favs lol

alpine_9815_01.jpg

lolz you have one?? 

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

think one of my friends has this looks mmmm tasty though
I have a dead one. Was working a trade with another member till the fuckin mods decided it would be a good idea to ban him for a **** week...

yeah, besides the updated ergonomics, and display the specs are almost the same as the 4900, little better eq also "nice" i always like all the pioneers

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I have a dead one. Was working a trade with another member till the fuckin mods decided it would be a good idea to ban him for a **** week...
how much you want for it?

i love my eclipse 7200 mkii but i would move to a p99 at the drop of a hat.
reason i didn't get the p99rs is it has high mid, low mid, and subwoofer pre outs, i called and there is no way to run front rear sub, so it limits the tuning options, and i would need another speaker amp.

pioneer 780 had one in college loved that thing, full color screen, tons of options, ipod cabable, not super exspensive, just a great time in my life and a the 780 made my audio setup full circle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.