Your favorite head unit of all time O.o

Alpine CDA-9887. I wish I could put a deck in my Honda Pilot. I never would have sold it.
i always thought that the 9887 had alot of white noise especially in-between songs, but the tuning is great.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Eclipse CD7200 MKII! SWING! i loved mine!
almost had my hands on one then it went for $450

Every Eclipse I have had hates me (display goes out, cd player goes out, aux input goes out, etc.), but I still will choose an Eclipse over anything else. Pico fuses annoy the shit out of me so no Pioneers, I hate the button layout and interface on Alpines, and Kenwoods just don't sound as good as any Eclipse I've had. I think I keep coming back to Eclipse just because they sound better, plain and simple. I've preferred the sound quality from any Eclipse I've owned over my 9855.

Every Eclipse I have had hates me (display goes out, cd player goes out, aux input goes out, etc.), but I still will choose an Eclipse over anything else. Pico fuses annoy the shit out of me so no Pioneers, I hate the button layout and interface on Alpines, and Kenwoods just don't sound as good as any Eclipse I've had. I think I keep coming back to Eclipse just because they sound better, plain and simple. I've preferred the sound quality from any Eclipse I've owned over my 9855.
ever tried a jvc?

ever tried a jvc?
Yep. Love the user interface and reliability, but the sound quality is meh at best. They are my favorite budget decks.

I've had Alpine, Clarion, Eclipse, Pioneer, JVC, Sony, Jensen, the list goes on...I've had well over 50 decks. I have yet to try Mcintosh, Denon, or Rockford. I'm hoping my next deck will be a Denford //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Really would like to try an ida-x305s or a cde-123...I'm just a simple man with simple tastes lol
the thought of no cd capability kind of turns me off, although i rarely use them i still like that option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.