Need opinions on favorite SPL subwoofers

I’m getting 2 12” dvc 1ohm or 4ohm subwoofers that are between 1500-2000 watts rms. I have a 2015 Honda Civic ex
Sedan with fully upgraded electrical and will be having a custom box built. I’ll be pushing them with a CAB-45 amplifier. All that being said, I can’t read T/S parameters or look at subwoofer specifications and know which sub is the best for my application. I’m still learning all that. I’m leaning very heavily on wanting SPL over SQ. Thanks for your advice In advance.

I have a 2013 civic which is pretty much the same thing. The trunk opening limits you so if a ported box at 2-2.25 cubic feet per side is what will be needed, it’s probably not going to fit, it will have to be built inside the car if possible and I don’t even think that will work either 🥺. This is why I’m doing a wall 😂. You can definitely do 10’s or 2 12’s in a sealed setup.

First off: what the hell is "fully upgraded electrical"?

I personally haven't tried enough different drivers to suggest one, but others act like experts because they read some specs (see above). Do you have specific models in mind? Are you settled on two twelves?

I personally haven't tried enough different drivers to suggest one, but others act like experts because they read some specs (see above). Do you have specific models in mind? Are you settled on two twelves?
Electrical typically revolves around three main items. Upgraded alternator, Big 3(wiring upgrade) and enough battery for the required application.

I've seen and heard all of them in person. I think I know what SPL subs are.

I'm sure no one is stating they have all the alternators in the world, all the battery's in the world and -10000 gauge wire in their car. So I'd assume he has upgraded those three items.
It would be helpful if he defined it to eliminate speculation. That's my point. Sorry not trying to give you a hard time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...