Your favorite head unit of all time O.o

pioneer 780 had one in college loved that thing, full color screen, tons of options, ipod cabable, not super exspensive, just a great time in my life and a the 780 made my audio setup full circle
starting to see a trend with the pioneers here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Love my eclipse CD3200
I still haven't gotten my hands on an eclipse really want to tri some out though

yeah jvc makes a good hu my second fav is actually the kd900r the sq on that thing was incredible.
my only bitch is that it squeaks when the screen comes out because it's so old. lol. i need a dry lube to put in there.

reason i didn't get the p99rs is it has high mid, low mid, and subwoofer pre outs, i called and there is no way to run front rear sub, so it limits the tuning options, and i would need another speaker amp.
im already setting up to run active. and in my little car i only really need a front stage. so that doesnt bother me any.

im already setting up to run active. and in my little car i only really need a front stage. so that doesnt bother me any.
yeah i guess it really wouldn't be that big of a deal, but i just spend a bunch of dough.

Been through a lot of them, but the one I love the most is the Kenwood KDC-X592. 4 volt outputs, huge amount of options, defeats the Ipod EQ when hooked up to the USB, and one button access to the subwoofer levels. Never had a problem out of her.
only ever had one kenwood but it was an old junky.

I'm actually pretty stoked about my CDA-117, despite the complaints that have surfaced about it. Its lack of a LPF aggravates me, but otherwise it sounds really good, especially with the time correction.

The best sounding HU I ever had was my old CDA-9833 I'd get another one but I really need a usb port now.
i feel the same way although when ever i show people i put a hq cd in i usually play off my ipod

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.