you know your a car audio but when...

Originally posted by Goddyd4me good one zane
dont laugh too hard.....

My next idea is integrating a 6.5" component system into a scuba suit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif LOL!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

when your bro-in-law sells his car and you swipe out the good stuff for your bad stuff

shops refuse to talk to ya because you have more answers than them (i'm not quite there yet)

your favorite reading material has t/s parameters in it

your wife asks for a massage and you hand her your keys and tell her what track is the best

you're driving someone else's ride and can't see out the mirrors because they ain't shaking

i feel kinda like left out now.........every1s already said waht i wantd to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif better get up earlier in the mornings...............skip breakfast.and get staright onto the computer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

when u put speakers in ur heater grills (seen it done once)

when ur bass hits so hard it turns on tha bass none in tha can next to you.

when u hit so hard you can make th car next to you shake its mirrors

when u try to put speakers in your styering wheel.

when your so poor and hungry from buying ur new system that ur eating ur blown subs cones toasted easy oil no mayo

when your bass hits and tha GAS TANK FALLS OFF.

Ah I have done one that nobody has mentioned. So focused on finishing your install late at night, that you don't give a sh!t that the mosquitos are eating your flesh away. Then waking up the next morning and having your wife ask you why you've broken out in hives.

When you tell your boss at work that you have to check something outside, when you actually heard some bass from the guy pulling in the parking lot and ask the guy to pop the trunk! (do it all the time)

But seriously, when you hear bass out of a car, do you stop and turn to see where it is and consider if it is louder than yours?

When you set off every car alarm within 300 ft.

*I love to watch the alarms go off when my friend Jewey (d. salzman) drives by blasting his 2 12" Earthquake fireballs (who cares if only 6 people have heard of this brand name!)*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.