you know your a car audio but when...

"...every car you get in, you immediately look at the foot wells for kickpanel room, then the doors for install possibilities, and instead of asking to see the engine...ask to see the trunk.

...you plan systems for every friend, family memeber and co-worker.

...you can't stand getting in other peoples cars and they have the fader adjusted to the rear, or a car with just rear speakers.

...you don't seem to understand how your friends turn their systems (factory or not) up and you are the only one that hears the distortion or ill resonations.

...you change your mind about systems design over and over and over... "

Trozone carsound forum

...you have 4 times more in amplifiers than you payed for your car...

...you take the "long-way" everywhere just to listen to your stereo more...

...someone pulls up next to you bumping and you show off and blow him away...

...you try to help out the younger kids by showing and expaining to them that distrotion does not sound good...

...you have your enitre stereo BEFORE you have the car to put it in...

Mike

"...you have your enitre stereo BEFORE you have the car to put it in... "

oooh I am guilty of that! Bad idea too, I probably can't afford the car for a few more months because of this.

...the money you spent on your stereo could have gotten you a down payment on a nice house.

...your car no longer has a spare tire.

...you'd rather party in your car than your house.

...you are labeled as a Senior VIP Member at Caraudio.com

...your alternator and battery could power a small town.

...If someone challenges you to a drag race, and you keep your car in park.

...you name your first-born child Rockford or Xtant!

~Just a few~

Keep it loud!

JELLYDIME

..when your old subs become you new house subs becuase nothing rumbles like 2ohm..

..when your 82 rusted dautsun has a car alarm on it..

..when your friends come back from college on break and ask "oh goody how bad is it going to hurt my ears this time"..

..when 165 db's is candy to your ears..

..neighbors refer to you as the boom boom kid..

..neighbors suggest that you should go to college for bass engineering..

.........It.....just.......isent...................LOUD ENOUGH...

-When you find a car stereo shop you can trust and your willing to drive 4 hours to talk with them in person.

-You just can't stop "tweaking" your system

When you stand by the train tracks and try to guess the frequency of the extremely low and loud bass the train makes.

When you refer to people by their systems instead of names.

Or my favoite of all. When you put a sub and amp in your three year olds power wheels. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by ramos Or my favoite of all. When you put a sub and amp in your three year olds power wheels. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Someones been using my ideas! MUahahhahahahaaa!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

take it easy,

-zane

I love tha power wheels one

When u hit so hard u crack ur headlights

when u blow a hole in tha back seat of ur car

when ur idea of "relaxation" is laying in tha back seat of ur car and taking a nap with tha volume turned up

when u try to romance someone while listing to "Bassgasm"

when u have a car audipo comany logo tatooed on ur body

when u finace ur system

if u can hit hard enough to make tha person 3 lanes overon tha highway feel it @ 75 MPH.

J

you offer to hook a sterio up for a person you work w/ that you dont really know....at no charge....

you drop everything when you hear bass so you can see where its coming from....

you are desiging a sterio system for a car you dont even own yet.....

you cant sleep at night cause you cant figure out how you do your next install.....

your half deaf in one ear and your only 20 (thats me)

you cant stand to drive in your wife's car cause she has a speaker that is distorting and she wont let you replace it

fav. others have posted

the money you spent on your stereo could have gotten you a down payment on a nice house.

"...every car you get in, you immediately look at the foot wells for kickpanel room, then the doors for install possibilities, and instead of asking to see the engine...ask to see the trunk.

...you plan systems for every friend, family memeber and co-worker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.