You guys see these Fi mids

Seems to be similar design to some that have already been done. Built in house is very nice and the sale price isn't much higher than similar woofers Chinese made. I've had very good results with that split coil phase plug neo motor type midrange. If my current ones ever break that'll be my go to.

Very similar to the old AA cf mids with split coil design, but those has alum phase plug. Guy on my team just got 36 of these, should be impressive when done....

Scott owner of fi doesn't be want off the shelf stuff. He test products and gets them the way he wants them. He wants to stand out and make a 7" mid for custom installs. Big things coming from FI very soon. Stay tuned for what's coming out over the next year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.