Participant count
  • Participant list

NSTALN
10+ year member

Dismember
Check this shizzle out:

http://audiomobile.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AMG_brochure_inside.pdf

http://audiomobile.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AMG-brochure-Cover-FR.pdf

I absolutely LOVE my Audiomobile MASS 12's....I still have (4) of them and they all sound fantastic. I'm quite excited to get my hands on a few of these drivers!

The MASS HD and SL look sweet....nice to see the MASS motor double stacked like the TV12 driver used in the SVS Ultra awhile ago.

Seems like AM is calling the LA Storm style basket a 'monoblock' modular frame...I wonder if this just means removable tops like TC designs of old?

...maybe this is why we haven't heard anything from TC Sounds for that last year or so...?

2r78ppg.jpg

14mw5cj.jpg

hs5576.jpg

I was pretty stoked when I first stumbled across this but I wouldn't hold your breath. At least not on the items for which TC would clearly be the OEM vendor.

Beautiful neo motor. Nom Nom.

Yeah…yeah….I know these subs may never make it to market…but I can dream can't I?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/zzzzz.gif.06fa1eabe00c8b872d7e814474c9b95c.gif

I've been a Audiomobile dealer for a couple of years now and they are our go-to subs for truck installs or any application were space is a premium. I also have their Evo10" in my wife's suv.....great subs and Matt is a really good and helpful guy.

Yeah…yeah….I know these subs may never make it to market…but I can dream can't I?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/zzzzz.gif.06fa1eabe00c8b872d7e814474c9b95c.gif
I like their style and quality of products. I picked up a prototype subwoofer, a 10" I believe, and it was crazy heavy due to a steel basket. Their laminated cone design is very impressive. The Elite 2212 is one of the best sounding subwoofers I've had the pleasure of running. Maybe they will partner with an investor to get more capital.

I've been a Audiomobile dealer for a couple of years now and they are our go-to subs for truck installs or any application were space is a premium. I also have their Evo10" in my wife's suv.....great subs and Matt is a really good and helpful guy.
Can you get your hands on those gasket/grill combo that the Audiomobiles have been sporting? I would love to see if they would fit my MASS drivers since they use the same style basket.

Can you get your hands on those gasket/grill combo that the Audiomobiles have been sporting? I would love to see if they would fit my MASS drivers since they use the same style basket.
I have the grills in stock and how they are designed is that they fit just inside the inner lip in-between the surround and gasket. I'll have to call Matt Monday and inquire if they will fit the old MASS drivers....

I'm dreaming right along with you, bud.
Man, you need to run all four of those MASS 12's and I mean right meow. That would be sick.

I'm dreaming right along with you, bud.
Man, you need to run all four of those MASS 12's and I mean right meow. That would be sick.
They're destined to become my HT subs, just as soon as I can afford power and building materials.….I've got the TC-1k 15 for my car…I wish your other 1k 15 matched the one you sold me…a pair of those would be deadly. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I have the grills in stock and how they are designed is that they fit just inside the inner lip in-between the surround and gasket. I'll have to call Matt Monday and inquire if they will fit the old MASS drivers....
Please let me know what you find out. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.