would this design work

Participant count
  • Participant list
basically the design is

putting the sub on the back of the skii hatch in the middle back seat and when i open the skii hatch the sub is in the car and the bass is pointing up and when it is closed it is facing in the back of the boot

i was wondering if this would work and how effective and if anyone has tried it

thanks

Well never knew it was called a ski hatch, but yes I have done it with no audible gain. If you do it "normally" (subs and port facing rear) opened it up it will allow more bass to come through, hense it will be louder with it open.

would it be a free air sub or a sub in a boc? what size sub did u use as well?

somone told me that with it open u loose all the bass because its not an enclosed area or soemthing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.