xm vs cdr

Why pay a monthly susription to listen to the radio??? I have a 6 disc MP3 player in the truck. I just took a trip to LA last week and didnt hear a single song twice.

You can make your own desicion, but I like the MP3 solution. All of my songs are burned at 320 bps.

Why pay a monthly susription to listen to the radio??? I have a 6 disc MP3 player in the truck. I just took a trip to LA last week and didnt hear a single song twice.
You can make your own desicion, but I like the MP3 solution. All of my songs are burned at 320 bps.
I have sirius and love it. It is a very good deal imo. On long drives, I normally listen to espn radio, and I never have to worry about finding another station that carries it.

Hell, I would think satellite radio would be huge in more rural areas that may not have many(if any) decent radio stations around anyway.

yea, to me the attraction for satellite radio is news, talk, and sports radio. i dont listen to the radio for music.

by the way, nice choice with sirius, i love them over xm.

My deck doesn't play MP3s. I have XM and love it very much. Choosing which has better quality is a tough one. I guess it would depend on the bps. Limit said @ 192 so I couldn't really say without having an MP3 player of my own.

By the way, XM is the best of satellite radio in my opinion.

Using all Pioneer equipment I don't have a choice on which one I have.

Adam

Why pay a monthly susription to listen to the radio???
Because its NOT fm radio thats why. You either think its worth it or you don't. I have XM and think its great especially the sports and talk stations. And as of Feb. 1, 2004 their music stations are now 100% commercial free.

Adam

My deck doesn't play MP3s. I have XM and love it very much. Choosing which has better quality is a tough one. I guess it would depend on the bps. Limit said @ 192 so I couldn't really say without having an MP3 player of my own.
By the way, XM is the best of satellite radio in my opinion.

Using all Pioneer equipment I don't have a choice on which one I have.

Adam
Sure you have a choice. Only with sirius, you would need a separate controller.

That is how I am using sirius with my eclipse deck now(their sirius tuners are due out soon).

As to which one is better is all personal opinion. Some prefer xm, and I have seen

others who prefer Sirius.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

limitkid7

5,000+ posts
sell wite
limitkid7
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date