Would this big girl work for proper tuning?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hell, for $50 bucks, Id try it out if I didnt need anything fancy or expensive..Worth a try
It looks so **** pretty doesn't it? $50 just to see a clipped signle (I have a rigol oscope but i don't use it on car audio) thinking just about buying it. The **** thing is touch screen too!

Imma grab one and test it... can compare it to my dd1 reading too.

Don't know where my other scope is at the moment but if I find it I'll test it too

edit: Out of Stock

It looks so **** pretty doesn't it? $50 just to see a clipped signle (I have a rigol oscope but i don't use it on car audio) thinking just about buying it. The **** thing is touch screen too!
Ive got it book marked!! Id snagg one up this weekend but just bought new tires and waiting on a conformation for a set of crossovers.It may not be top of the line, but hell, for $50 bucks??If you dont like it, you could always place it on E-Bay or??Get some funds back

Yo guys here's a heads up. There are a freaking ton of DSO112 on eBay, but they all have an offbrand name. They're all using the same internals and the exact firmware. If you are able to find one that's cheaper than SainSmart, they are all running the same hardware. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.