When do you decide to get another battery?

Participant count
  • Participant list

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Been watching way too many spl videos on youtube and im seeing guys in 4 door sedans on a 320 amp alternators with 4-10k watts on their subs. To my knowledge, 14 x 320=4480 watts. That should be the max they should be able to sustain their electrical safely.

I guess i just dont understand how batteries work to hold extra wattage needs. Anyone care to inform me on how this works exactly?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...
Yea I was planning on going that route. I'm sure it'll sounds close to what I'm expecting
I do not see a problem with an addition of up to a 600 RMS Class D mono amplifier with 4 ga OFC wiring supply kit and be fine. It would be...

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from