Wiring a Pioneer Carrozzeria DEH-P01 and amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmc0369

CarAudio.com Regular
socal
I have a said head unit and amp, going into a 2003 Ford F250.
The harness from the head unit has a fused clear wire with yelow stripe. I am assuming this would go to a source for accessory power?

Where would these go?
Red wire=?
Orange/White stripe =?
Black = Ground
System remote control (Blue)

These two can be left unconnected, correct?
antenna control (blue/white)
There are also tagged lines for mute (yellow/black)

Coming out the back of the amp I have a 12 ga yellow wire. 12v accessory source?
Grounds and
Blue/white that looks like it was never attached. Where would that go?

Attachments

• 1001211236.jpg
    1001211236.jpg
    820.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 1001211235_HDR.jpg
    1001211235_HDR.jpg
    768.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
You need to Google up, and or research the wiring diagram for that HU. To me.. its sounds like you do not need to be behind the dash. Find a Local shop to put it in for you or take a 50/50 shot at it yourself with some kind of wiring diagram.

That clear wire must be some accessory specifically for that head unit. Best to try to find a manual online or just email Pioneer to confirm everything else is standard color coding.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...