• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 603
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

i have a 200.2 autotek running a jl w3. and i want to put in a rockford fosgate punch 45 x2 for some speakers.

how do i wire this?

2 sets of rca

1 remote lead

????

any tips for me would be appreciated

ok you'll need to run a power wire lead from the battery usually an 8 gauge wire will suffice for the power lead...also you will need about a foot and a half of 8 gauge wire for a ground wire...also you will probably need about 14-18 gauge wire to go from the amp to the speakers...everything else should pretty much and put a fuse about 6 inches from your battery so you can prevent a surge in power depending on what gauge wire you have for your power lead that will determine the size of the fuse you need. hope that helped you more than confused you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.