will dsp up the pre out voltage?

Participant count
  • Participant list

heyhi1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
nyc
Looking at these pioneer avh, they only come 2 or 4 v . If i use a 2 v older dd head unit and instead of buying a new hu il get a dsp. Will a dsp work well with a avhp1400 dvd wich is a basic double din dvd player?

Oh man. Im getting to much into this. Is the ppi dsp any good? And will i need a mic or just the dsp.

yes, the ppi is good.not the very best.

i have one and cant wait to hook it up.

you dont need a mic.
dont have it hooked up yet? lol i got mine in the day i got it but it took time to reset all my gains. big difference in sound quality just with the appropriate filters being used.

you'll need a mic if you want to do EQing with RTA software

dont have it hooked up yet? lol i got mine in the day i got it but it took time to reset all my gains. big difference in sound quality just with the appropriate filters being used.
you'll need a mic if you want to do EQing with RTA software
ya not yet.. lol

had a snow storm here and really cant do much.

but i cant wait..

what h/u are you using ?

Ok thanks. So tuning is just basically flatning out frequencies playing pink noise? Will each speaker be tuned separate? Will the head unit eq affect sound or is it straight from the dsp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.