Brazilian shipping blowz!!

Obligatory CA.com sales pitch: Cancel their sh*t and buy my banda 7k!

Yeah they take awhile to get through customs and sh*t and they are backed up with orders.
You wouldn't sell it last time I asked

You wouldn't sell it last time I asked
Killer deal just came up for a local amp lol... Along with my new subs only being able to wire to .5 ohms or 2 ohms. Its either a TFE 8k at half ohm or a taramps 10k 2 ohm for my next stop, currently the TFE is priced a lot cheaper.

Killer deal just came up for a local amp lol... Along with my new subs only being able to wire to .5 ohms or 2 ohms. Its either a TFE 8k at half ohm or a taramps 10k 2 ohm for my next stop, currently the TFE is priced a lot cheaper.
The TFE is a monster. I wouldn't have a Taramps "10k" instead

That's why you buy from a dealer that actually stocks Taramps in the USA like us, and not the people without a business license who order them one at a time from Brazil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

If a TFE is under the $1029 price of the HD10k I would grab that in a heartbeat.

The TFE is a monster. I wouldn't have a Taramps "10k" instead
We all know you had a bad experience with a T20k. That doesn't mean the new ones are junk too. The HD10k 2 ohm clamped 6k rising to 5 ohm and dropping to 11v, show me a TFE doing that. It's a good amp, don't get me wrong, but it can't keep up with a HD10k unless you wire it to .5 and throw away any hope of efficiency - at which point you then have to spend more on electrical.

We all know you had a bad experience with a T20k. That doesn't mean the new ones are junk too. The HD10k 2 ohm clamped 6k rising to 5 ohm and dropping to 11v, show me a TFE doing that. It's a good amp, don't get me wrong, but it can't keep up with a HD10k unless you wire it to .5 and throw away any hope of efficiency - at which point you then have to spend more on electrical.
I'll spend more on electrical to get more power. 6k at 5 ohms isn't 10k like rated at 1 ohm. The TFE is surprisingly efficient, imo

I'll spend more on electrical to get more power. 6k at 5 ohms isn't 10k like rated at 1 ohm. The TFE is surprisingly efficient, imo
A TFE at .5 isn't going to hold a candle to the efficiency of a Brazilian amp wired at 1 or 2 ohm. Less spent on electrical is more you can spend elsewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.