Will 6.5 fit front doors on 2011 f150?

Haha that would be unusual for me. I have had the components in for a little less than a year and I plan on sound deadening the door maybe this week so I will report back on how the mdf has held up.
While you have the door panel off..You could take those MDF rings off and get some Lindseed oil paint and brush a couple coats on both sides be helpful,and not expensive and not have to make any new ones

Yes 6.5s will fit.You canbuy some 12"x12" 1/8"-1/4"ABS plastic squares cut out and screw them on and make cuts to fit your 6.5s..Placed silicone around the outside to seal them off,and worked just fine,and water/moisture proof.Little modification you can do on any oversized hole.I like doing that rather than those adapters you buy. Seals the hole off more, and cost much less and make your own to fit
Where do you get the plastic squares?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.