Why go Old school?

Go ahead point all the flaws out while you have time.. Ive got time to hear your rambling of your thoughts and opinions
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Best overall brightness is 5k...
Let's not forget this gem from the Meade thread.. Would you like me to, again, prove you wrong while you argue your incorrect position, or would you like to concede you have no idea what you're talking about?

If all of your posts are this bad, I don't know that anyone would have the time to post "long, rambling responses" that most juveniles don't have the ability to read in their entirety.. Or comprehend what they do read.

I guess it takes stupid people like me 20 years to get up to your expertise.
Funny tho i have no problem figuring out the solution by researching. I must be a rocket scientist now.

You know i would have bothered to comment back on most of what you put, but i feel you should take the time to look at how everything was mass produced in that era. It was not the case of prebuilt boards where china workers come in and build it like a puzzle like it is these days.

One thing i do mainly have to comment on is how you remotely give off thr same attitude as NoLoud4U.. You must be boneing him...

Again, with the childish insults. Is that all you have? I'm absolutely well aware of what went into building them then and now. I bought them, and fixed them when they were new/newish.

Also please try and prove me wrong with actual answers and not in the form of a question. You wanna burn me then do so, but in actual form of knowledge.
I have no problem doing that, and have on certain points. If I'm asking you a question, it is only because I would like a clarification on your EXACT point, so you can get an answer that covers your point

Let's not forget this gem from the Meade thread.. Would you like me to, again, prove you wrong while you argue your incorrect position, or would you like to concede you have no idea what you're talking about?
If all of your posts are this bad, I don't know that anyone would have the time to post "long, rambling responses" that most juveniles don't have the ability to read in their entirety.. Or comprehend what they do read.
Is this because you "found" a post saying 4300k has more lumens then a 5k?

Even tho it has been proven that the "factory" used 4300k is known to be white with a yellow tint when faced in different directions.

While the known fact of 5k being the "whitest" and commonly to the eye will be the brightest due to the fact that luminosity/vision is much better then a yellow colored light.

Then you have not even factored in that stock 4300k only comes in the form of 30-38 watts while aftermarket 5k and others come in 55+ watts making higher "lumens".

Wait dangit i rambled on again with actual knowledge. Please show all the proof you have to disprove me.

Phillips has a 4300 that's said to be the brights aftermarket bulb.
Aftermarket bulbs you are correct as they have produced a high wattage hid.

Standard gas-discharge bulbs used in high end road cars do not compare.

4300k on high wattage has been argued to be the brightest, but since 5k is pure white it has been accepted as the brightest.

We really do derail every thread here..

Lets all argue over what headlight is the whitest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

You coming down around here for anything this year?
No sir..It will not be this year. I am pretty much BOOKED up for working this year/meaning possibly one day off each week if I am lucky??That is pretty much the only time Ill have to do much of anything.Ill prob be on 12-16 hrs a day it looks like.Starting up here pretty quick.Ill get down there this time next year for sure!! I really want to see that sub you have thats going in..LOL

Somebody asked about doing 150 to music...

We were doing that back in the early/mid 90's .... to "flashdance", no less ... So, that was with all OS gear .... how does that make newer gear better, or more desireable??

No sir..It will not be this year. I am pretty much BOOKED up for working this year/meaning possibly one day off each week if I am lucky??That is pretty much the only time Ill have to do much of anything.Ill prob be on 12-16 hrs a day it looks like.Starting up here pretty quick.Ill get down there this time next year for sure!! I really want to see that sub you have thats going in..LOL
You mean the SHD? Aw man, that's been in, and it's out now! Still trying to sell it. Downsizing.

Somebody asked about doing 150 to music...
We were doing that back in the early/mid 90's .... to "flashdance", no less ... So, that was with all OS gear .... how does that make newer gear better, or more desireable??
You where not doing it on a termlab and how much did those amps cost? Plus inflation.

Mick Shuck did 155.7 in '95 to flashdance with a vlx200 (2400w) .... on Dr Crankenstein subs ..... you can look it up. it was the world record that year. To music, in his daily driver.

Mick Shuck did 155.7 in '95 to flashdance with a vlx200 (2400w) .... on Dr Crankenstein subs ..... you can look it up. it was the world record that year. To music, in his daily driver.
On what meter? A mic or sensor. Big difference.

And that amp with inflation would be over 3 grand today.

I don't remember if it was mic'd or not in 95 ... That is the year dB drag came on, and I didn't like it ... So I didn't compete at any big events at all. And you can buy a vlx 200 for a few hundred bux on ebay or FB still today....

yea, pretty cool huh ....lol ...

I couldn't care lees what anybody chooses to run, or why, really. I just wanted to give these guys a hard time for a bit ....it's all good. I run both, and think they both have their place ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.