Who Has the Loudest Street Blazer?

PA140023.jpg
Why are the center emblems on three of the subs different colors (2 on the bottom right: one blue one gold, and one on the top right: gold)?

I know I don't have the loudest blazer...I am just running (3) 12's JL w6v1...Doing 145's...its not bad for just 3 subs...oh well...I have a question: Why are blazers nice to have systems in?? is it the air space or the body style or what??...thanks..nice thread

BC they were chrome and reflecting other colors.
Blue was form the Amps in the doors.

NeillBarber
I figured it was something like that. At first glance, I thought there was an L7 in with the L5s, but you'd have to be a real jackass to make that mistake lol.

local guy around here in a rockford fosgate blazer, all red with logos had two nasty setups in his blazer. he had about 3 18" Kicker SoloX's I believe walled powered by maybe about 16 Rockford Fosgate Power T30001bd's. Don't know what electrical he was running with this setup but he hit 163db being modest as he claimed.

He then switched over to all Memphis equipment. If I remember correctly it was something like 4 Memphis MOJO's and about 8 Memphis 15LVS15's. Also, I think I remembered his electrical, obviously he had a HO alt but his battery system was ridiculous. Consisted something along the lines of a couple Kinetik HC1400's and like 7 er 8 HC2400's. I believe like 10 or so batteries maybe more, but of a ridiculous amount anyway. This setup helped him reach 167db yet again he claimed he was being modest.

Might be a guy on here who knows.

for the record i did put up pics of my stroker wall, my us amps installed and no one believe that it was my truck. The only one that has seen it in person on here is 80inches. My truck is strictly for the streets not spl. i can be beat on the meter not on the streets
How exactly do you determine how loud you are on the street? Without a TL I mean? Just going be ear doesn't really "prove" anything.

Not trying to flame either, just trying to figure out how you know you can't be beat on the street. What is the criteria used for detemring who's the loudest?

local guy around here in a rockford fosgate blazer, all red with logos had two nasty setups in his blazer. he had about 3 18" Kicker SoloX's I believe walled powered by maybe about 16 Rockford Fosgate Power T30001bd's. Don't know what electrical he was running with this setup but he hit 163db being modest as he claimed.
He then switched over to all Memphis equipment. If I remember correctly it was something like 4 Memphis MOJO's and about 8 Memphis 15LVS15's. Also, I think I remembered his electrical, obviously he had a HO alt but his battery system was ridiculous. Consisted something along the lines of a couple Kinetik HC1400's and like 7 er 8 HC2400's. I believe like 10 or so batteries maybe more, but of a ridiculous amount anyway. This setup helped him reach 167db yet again he claimed he was being modest.

Might be a guy on here who knows.
yeah. no.

16x3= 48.

hes NOT running 48kws to 3 solox daily.

for the record i did put up pics of my stroker wall, my us amps installed and no one believe that it was my truck. The only one that has seen it in person on here is 80inches. My truck is strictly for the streets not spl. i can be beat on the meter not on the streets
That has to be the most ridiculously stupid thing Ive read in quite a while. Congratulations.

On a USACi Mic yeah, no shot he ain't hittin those numbers. The mic I happened to hear him on (one thats supposedly a lot higher than most) it's what he hit. I may not be getting his exact equipement right but I'm in the ballpark of what he had, if not what he had.

It's not a daily driver fyi, he's definitley in the extreme or super modified. Guess this thread was for dd setups.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.