141???

sell all of that poop
sorry its not fi this sundown that. tbh i used all that crap and u know it. my subs sound good u guys just dont wana take a chance .if a sub dont cost 300 and have a high rms its no good right. let the meter do the talking . lol

Yea I did. You have no room to be talking, you do not know what went down and why they "blew" (which they did not). You are the one who has been on this forum for years and still doesn't know **** about car audio. If you wanted to put up numbers why the hell did you buy 4 sq subs and seal them. Makes zero sense.

sorry its not fi this sundown that. tbh i used all that crap and u know it. my subs sound good u guys just dont wana take a chance .if a sub dont cost 300 and have a high rms its no good right. let the meter do the talking . lol
Man, I'm just saying you'd be happier with one 18" or even a 15" on 1500. Real talk yo'

Man, I'm just saying you'd be happier with one 18" or even a 15" on 1500. Real talk yo'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1rockford1

5,000+ posts
Banned
1rockford1
soon to be upstate ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date