Who Has the Loudest Street Blazer?

Our shop built a two door blazer with 4 mojo 12's and 4 4000d's on our meter in did 161.4. Only a quick burp !! That much power will smoke the mojo's.
barrelroll.jpg

there's loudness in dB's....and "street" loudness.....

so by street we could be talking certain classes in several of the well respected competition circuits.....but lets not forget those are also measured by dB's

"Street" loudness.....i guess it comes down to the system being loud and the driver looking like a ghetto toolbag for all the highschool kids. that might be "street" loudness...otherwise it's all measured in dB's :p

His blazer was extremely loud for 2x type R's. It was a fluke of a set up an i think he had trouble duplicating it again. He did win would finals by 6+ dbs or some shlt

I expect my blazer to be pretty **** loud. I order the subs on the 15th. Can't wait til they get here. I'm still having issues putting together a great all around active setup so don't know when it'll all be up and running but hopefully within the next 2 months. Hoping for low 150s with music but if it's a little lower I'll still be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.