Who Has the Loudest Street Blazer?

that dude on here with the 18" btl seems loud as hell. then theres this dude i saw at a car show a while back, i think he's a member here too. with a white blazer and a bunch of RF gear:

sebastianshow060.jpg

sebastianshow059.jpg

sebastianshow058.jpg

holy mother of rockford fosgate!
Yeah, those amps are monsters... look freakin huge. lol But I just get who likes the look of those RF cones... gawd.

edit: I dunno, I guess they look alright (lol)... but I hate that surround around the outside of the RF subs (ring around outer bolts, not the cone's surround).

loudest blazer around here is a 152.5ish. two dd 10's and two z1's. street A of course. unless by street you mean street beat or whatever, then nevermind:blackeye:
ya i mean "street loudness". wtf does that mean. you measure loudness with a termlab or other cheapo meters. i can maybe understand it being something along the lines of loud and LOW since SPL enclosures are tuned higher. but even then 155 @ 29Hz is abotu as absurd as its gonan get........

There's a guy on here with a really clean looking black blazer, 18'' Fi BTL. He's got a few good vids, and it seems pretty loud for a single sub, not sure on the numbers, and he's probably not the loudest, but I thought I'd give him a mention since I just really like his setup.

There's a guy on here with a really clean looking black blazer, 18'' Fi BTL. He's got a few good vids, and it seems pretty loud for a single sub, not sure on the numbers, and he's probably not the loudest, but I thought I'd give him a mention since I just really like his setup.
shiznilti....real helpful guy and his setup looks crazy.

and 155+ @ 29hz must straight HURT.

David Mackey probably owns this one. Neill's is loud as well.

David has only shown a 153.6 so far with 2 18" but that was due to a broken windshield.

Although Neill has posted a 153.8 before.

Breaking windshield video...

Picture046.jpg

Picture1076.jpg

Picture045.jpg

shiznilti....real helpful guy and his setup looks crazy.

and 155+ @ 29hz must straight HURT.
Yep thats me, Thanks.

I'd say I probably have the loudest single sub setup in a 2dr blazer, at least from what I've seen. Well actually there is this guy too with a mean atomic apx 18", click to play...

The vids below in myspace were when I had a VX2200D on a stock 100amp alt w/Big 3, 1/0ga and (2) yellow tops. With the 260amp alt and T300001bd it's way louder now.

Click the pic to see...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.