Who Has the Loudest Street Blazer?

Yep thats me, Thanks.
I'd say I probably have the loudest single sub setup in a 2dr blazer, at least from what I've seen. Well actually there is this guy too with a mean atomic apx 18", click to play...

The vids below in myspace were when I had a VX2200D on a stock 100amp alt w/Big 3, 1/0ga and (2) yellow tops. With the 260amp alt and T300001bd it's way louder now.

Click the pic to see...

you're doin 155 at 29 hertz with a single 18" btl wut kinda setup you have **** thats crazy????????

David Mackey probably owns this one. Neill's is loud as well.
David has only shown a 153.6 so far with 2 18" but that was due to a broken windshield.

Although Neill has posted a 153.8 before.

Breaking windshield video...

QUOTE]

what did the ranger he was up against have in it? numbers? whos is it?

I gotta wait for my amp to come in and Ill see what this does

DSC01640.jpg

ohhh ish, i meant guy with the blue blazer who broke his windshield in that vid had like 2 15's or 18's, ive seen it on floridaspl....the vids got me confused.

but **** that wall of kicker is pretty serious.

to be bolt i would claim to have the loudest street blazer 80 can back me up

to be bolt i would claim to have the loudest street blazer 80 can back me up
i dont know, and it doesnt really matter.

all i know from this thread is, you have some tough competition, and if you think you're louder, then i'd just love to see it, not calling you out, just saying i think it'd be a pretty nice setup.

for the record i did put up pics of my stroker wall, my us amps installed and no one believe that it was my truck. The only one that has seen it in person on here is 80inches. My truck is strictly for the streets not spl. i can be beat on the meter not on the streets

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.