who got some rockville amps

I had the 1000 watt and the big 4 channel and they served me well for a while but ended up selling them because I got tired of waiting for the 1500 to get in stock they also run hot as ****

any more details than just the possibility? or is that coming up next
Still waiting on a direct answer from Rockville as for a set price. Audiosavings can do a deal on the Rockville RXD-M4 $135.95 each. There are rumors of a RXD-M5 coming out as well. I'm still working on getting in touch on the price directly from Rockville, however... judging by the response I got from both I believe it's the same company?

Yeah, I figured after you were looking at other amps. Did you already settle on some?
I just bought an Ampere TFE 8.0 this morning //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Still waiting on a direct answer from Rockville as for a set price. Audiosavings can do a deal on the Rockville RXD-M4 $135.95 each. There are rumors of a RXD-M5 coming out as well. I'm still working on getting in touch on the price directly from Rockville, however... judging by the response I got from both I believe it's the same company?
I'm with you on thinking they are the same company... I'm debating on getting in on this. Just don't need that kindof power for now... hmmm....

I'm with you on thinking they are the same company... I'm debating on getting in on this. Just don't need that kindof power for now... hmmm....
Yo don't need that kind of power? Lol, Rockville's largest amp does 1.5k clean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date