Which comp set would you pick?

PPI.....the crossovers are nicely made too. Not overly bright, fairly flat. Decent power. Best of the bunch I'd say.
And how do you know those PPI are not made by Power Acoustik? OP, please don't expect to be impressed with any of them. I've heard all your choices except the Ppi.

And how do you know those PPI are not made by Power Acoustik? OP, please don't expect to be impressed with any of them. I've heard all your choices except the Ppi.
At that price i'm not..I was able to find the ppi's(2 sets) and a new pioneer 3200dvd for 370 shipped..$40 bucks cheaper then what i found on ebay for those 3 things. The free shipping and $20 off code i found helped.

The Crescendo CCX65s are in your price range. I was debating between them and the PGs, and went with the CCX65s. Got them B stock straight from Crescendo for $70 shipped. Should be here tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you can wait a few weeks they have a new revised version coming out with some small fixes.
Sweet! do you know when navid is getting the new monoblocks in?

They probably are, doesn't mean they're bad. PA is not a good brand, but they all fall under the Epsilon umbrella and it seems like they're taking a step into the "high-end" car audio scene with SS and PPI

They probably are, doesn't mean they're bad. PA is not a good brand, but they all fall under the Epsilon umbrella and it seems like they're taking a step into the "high-end" car audio scene with SS and PPI
Some guy that sells them said they are PA. They are not going high end. They will only make the Ppi name worse. I know the OP is not listening to me, but thinks he is buying real Ppi components. The real Ppi would never sell them that cheap. He will understand when he has more money to upgrade. I still say Cadence ZRS comps will beat everything he's looking at.

Some guy that sells them said they are PA. They are not going high end. They will only make the Ppi name worse. I know the OP is not listening to me, but thinks he is buying real Ppi components. The real Ppi would never sell them that cheap. He will understand when he has more money to upgrade. I still say Cadence ZRS comps will beat everything he's looking at.
I'm listening and agree that there prob not true ppi..this set compared to what else the sell doesnt match up..I'm still considering the Cadences..I have the next month and a half to make a decision.

yup, im gonna pretend that i didnt read the part about not suggesting different components. but for about $180 you can get a set of zapco iForce component speakers. the mounting depth is fairly deep so you might have to build out your mounting baffle with some rings. but for the price, everybody that i know that bought a pair love them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.