Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
Remove your subs and just throw a whale in your Tahoe, Nate.

Nate I’m going to second this, I have access to a sky track from dow and my dad drive’s truck with flat beds we can make something happen. Would solve your what subs problem:naughty:

Now who’s down to help get a whale???? Seems like a better topic to be discussed vs what amp will power mythological subs that will never get metered. Also side note. As a owner of your “own” audio business wouldn’t you want to use your own hand built subs vs trying to sell the one built on every forum or Facebook page??? I know I know. Crazy idea.

Not jabbing at anyone just saying I've seen many many people claim over 160 and put up a 158.x and say the meter was off

Any way you go about it a 160 is still cool

Or people who like to listen to, you know, actual music. There was a guy up here doing a 160
Pair of 18's doing 160 whatsoever in a sedan on 7K would be quite a feat (if you didn't get yourself into "extreme" modifications. The ones I've seen doing 60 in street type classes use a fair bit more power.

I'd give 50/50 odds that we see OP post any numbers at all this year.
Seriously? Lol any numbers? Come one man. I though we where seeing alittle more eye to eye.

What about 1250?

You wanna do a Lil bet? 200$?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif:popcorn:

etb50y.jpg

Seriously? Lol any numbers? Come one man. I though we where seeing alittle more eye to eye.What about 1250?
Just going by your track record for one. You talked all last year and posted numbers what, once? And that was like pulling teeth to get that out of you.

Also, life happens, and a proper wall build is probably 40 man hours before you can even get the car back driveable much less test tweak and finish. Is this your only car? Can you afford to take a week or two off from work? What if something happens like a family emergency or illness or injury? Lastly, most of the big builds around here are 6 months + to completion for guys who work for a living and do it in their free time, so say things go slow it may be late summer before you're done and then all the shows in your area have come and gone.

Going forward from there you've been writing so many checks on this that if your number out the gate is terrible you'll probably be too embarrassed to post it (I would be after talking so much smack) and we'll have to either wait for you to get it raised or be put off indefinitely. Very good odds your first numbers/test won't be anywhere near 160. I'd guess 155 or so, then you find a couple deebeez tweaking, then you start throwing different amps at it or talk about doubling power to actually make your goals. All in all just trying to be realistic. I'm aiming for 160 this year too and I'll only need to throw in another one of those amps to get there but I'd only give myself about a 70% to get it done this year because ***** happens.

Considering your track record and you were on my ignore list 6 months ago, giving you 50% odds is pretty big on something like this.

Just going by your track record for one. You talked all last year and posted numbers what, once? And that was like pulling teeth to get that out of you.
Also, life happens, and a proper wall build is probably 40 man hours before you can even get the car back driveable much less test tweak and finish. Is this your only car? Can you afford to take a week or two off from work? What if something happens like a family emergency or illness or injury? Lastly, most of the big builds around here are 6 months + to completion for guys who work for a living and do it in their free time, so say things go slow it may be late summer before you're done and then all the shows in your area have come and gone.

Going forward from there you've been writing so many checks on this that if your number out the gate is terrible you'll probably be too embarrassed to post it (I would be after talking so much smack) and we'll have to either wait for you to get it raised or be put off indefinitely. Very good odds your first numbers/test won't be anywhere near 160. I'd guess 155 or so, then you find a couple deebeez tweaking, then you start throwing different amps at it or talk about doubling power to actually make your goals. All in all just trying to be realistic. I'm aiming for 160 this year too and I'll only need to throw in another one of those amps to get there but I'd only give myself about a 70% to get it done this year because ***** happens.

Considering your track record and you were on my ignore list 6 months ago, giving you 50% odds is pretty big on something like this.
I only when to one show. I lost interest in doing trunk and they have very few shows here. I'll add you to the list of told you so

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Are we talking sealed on the dash numbers?? Door open on the dash?? Door open in the kick??
Usaci

I only when to one show. I lost interest in doing trunk and they have very few shows here. I'll add you to the list of told you so 

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Usaci
Well outlaw certainly gives you a bit of an edge. Still though. don't take it personal, I can't think of many people who could say "I'm going to do a 160 build this year" and I wouldn't be thinking "I'll believe it when I see it".

I’m swapping out my nsv3 18s d2 for zv3 18s d1... Jacob said their d1 coils read about .8ohm. At I’m gunna wire low and hope I gain at my peak since zv3 should like the high freq

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...