Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
I’ll be happy with a 150 lmao. Having ez db designs on Facebook working on a 4th right now for me to see if it’s worth the 55$ for a plan. I broke and gave 4” above my backseats to make it work. Going to be a big *** box for one 18 but he’s claiming low 50s on my power. We will see....

I’ll be happy with a 150 lmao. Having ez db designs on Facebook working on a 4th right now for me to see if it’s worth the 55$ for a plan. I broke and gave 4” above my backseats to make it work. Going to be a big *** box for one 18 but he’s claiming low 50s on my power. We will see....

What happened to that box u sent me pics of

150 is easy now with the power and some good efficent woofers. 160 is freaking hard

What happened to that box u sent me pics of
Still got it. I paid the guy a while ago and used some leftovers at work for this box. Will work for now until I can go with a properly designed box. The one I have is 8 tuned to 28 so should get down. I have all the wood to build the 4th just need the design and can see which sounds better. Waiting on Steve to finish my drop in at this point.

Still got it. I paid the guy a while ago and used some leftovers at work for this box. Will work for now until I can go with a properly designed box. The one I have is 8 tuned to 28 so should get down. I have all the wood to build the 4th just need the design and can see which sounds better. Waiting on Steve to finish my drop in at this point.
Why so low? I think you would be much better off around 33hz

Personal preference. I like to absolutely smash 20-35hz with authority and play into high 40s. After years of playing around a ton of box’s I figured out what works and doesn’t for me. I’d rather do less on a meter and do better hair tricks/move more air. That and there’s just something magical about a box tuned low crushing 25-26hz notes. There’s certain notes I have to hit. Like the lowest the decaf my sub 20hz note.

MrKK2C9.jpg

Personal preference. I like to absolutely smash 20-35hz with authority and play into high 40s. After years of playing around a ton of box’s I figured out what works and doesn’t for me. I’d rather do less on a meter and do better hair tricks/move more air. That and there’s just something magical about a box tuned low crushing 25-26hz notes. There’s certain notes I have to hit. Like the lowest the decaf my sub 20hz note.
Gotcha

So u have your amps just laying on top of each other hooked up? And some cheesy back up camera that’s sticks off the back of your Kia? Looks cheap as fvck
Lol. Backup camera is easy to install and it's actually very nice. I'll take a pick. I got it specifically for ease of installation.

You really can't even see it. Cost I think 140 on sale.

900 to the mids 500 to that tweeters.

Morel tweeters and b&c mids. Not that check terrible sounding **** yall run.

I'm rewiring the entire system. The twk88 in under my passengers side seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...