Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
Well outlaw certainly gives you a bit of an edge. Still though. don't take it personal, I can't think of many people who could say "I'm going to do a 160 build this year" and I wouldn't be thinking "I'll believe it when I see it".
When I come here after hitting 160 all you haters gonna say the same ****. I'm not doing it for yall..

I’m swapping out my nsv3 18s d2 for zv3 18s d1... Jacob said their d1 coils read about .8ohm. At I’m gunna wire low and hope I gain at my peak since zv3 should like the high freq
I don't give a f*** what you do put up your f****** money I'm tired of hearing you s***

I don't give a f*** what you do put up your f****** money I'm tired of hearing you s***
U been on here the past 2 years and literally have done nothing besides order a sub and amp from China and try to start an audio company and don’t even use your own woofers in your new build you say your building. I just bought a 2011 Tahoe, bought 4 zv3 18s bought a remote start, got dual exhaust, bought some 24 wheels n tire, about to buy some 28s and tires, u act like I ain’t got money to blow, no I’m not going to bet your retardedd *** anything. Everyone knows your a joke. Thank this post if you agree

U been on here the past 2 years and literally have done nothing besides order a sub and amp from China and try to start an audio company and don’t even use your own woofers in your new build you say your building. I just bought a 2011 Tahoe, bought 4 zv3 18s bought a remote start, got dual exhaust, bought some 24 wheels n tire, about to buy some 28s and tires, u act like I ain’t got money to blow, no I’m not going to bet your retardedd *** anything. Everyone knows your a joke. Thank this post if you agree
You a ******* broke bum. Your wife tells you what to do.

I've been investing money to open a business.

I spent more money on prototyping than you spent on your truck.

You a ***** and won't take the bet. You a straight up *****. I know if I thought you was a joke I take the bet any day cuz that's free money.

All I did was buy a sub from china. Runs Chinese woofers

You a ******* broke bum. Your wife tells you what to do.I've been investing money to open a business.

I spent more money on prototyping than you spent on your truck.

You a ***** and won't take the bet. You a straight up *****. I know if I thought you was a joke I take the bet any day cuz that's free money.

All I did was buy a sub from china. Runs Chinese woofers
I don’t even have a wife. U know nothing

You been asking people what amp you should get for like a month now. U broke and have no money. You a joke, this build you doing has taken you u what like 2-3years to get going and you still arnt loud. Failure

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif
Well for real who try’s and starts an audio company and then does a build using DD woofers and a different brand amp... wouldn’t you run your own companies products? It makes zero sense

You been asking people what amp you should get for like a month now. U broke and have no money. You a joke, this build you doing has taken you u what like 2-3years to get going and you still arnt loud. Failure
At month? Lol. I got my morel tweeters. My wires in.

Amp I'll order this week one my bank gets my money from the hack.

Well for real who try’s and starts an audio company and then does a build using DD woofers and a different brand amp... wouldn’t you run your own companies products? It makes zero sense
I don't have to explain what it took years of experience to learn to a worm.

Bro that makes 0 sense. Because you have years of experience that means you shouldn’t run the stuff you’ve been trying to shove down everyone’s throat for over a year? Building two 18s should be nothing for you. But that one makes no sense...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...