where to buy DD 9515's online

it's called "white label". company A makes product A. company B doesn't make any product but likes company A's product. company B works a deal with company A to make product A but with company B's name on it.
both companies do not work with each other just have a business deal to re-label their products with the other companies name.
search much?

I quote from DJ himself......

"This subject comes up 3 or 4 times a year.

Resonance Inc. is a holding company owned by the Langford family.

Resonance owns our AQ/DD build facility and domain names.

DD is owned and operated by my son Jassa and his wife Vicki Langford.

AQ is owned and operated by DJ Langford.

Both companies are independant of each other.

Subwoofer designs are not the same nor are the motor designs

The AQ HDC3 series share the same basket as some DD series

AQ/DD soft parts are not shared

AQ amplifiers are made in South Korea

AQ comp sets are made in Germany

Any AQ sub with a "C" in the model name denotes the sub assemblies were made in China and final assembly and QC are done at Resonance's build facility in OKC.

The SD2 series is still made in OKC but in the not to distant future it also will have a "C" in its model name.

AQ is around for the long haul but ownership and operation will be passed on to my Grandson, Charn Langford, when I get tired of doing this. Charn has had an active part in every aspect of the family business most of his life and knows the business from the bottom up.

AQ products are "drop shipped" from Resonance warehouse in OKC."

now thank you and goodnite;)

^ Now it's clear! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

AQ + DD = FTW! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just get the AQ and get a bigger amp or a stronger electrical with the extra cash. No point in having $700 subs without power to back them up. No sony explode amp will power these. Not even 120003949588674893992 of them strapped.

Just get the AQ and get a bigger amp or a stronger electrical with the extra cash. No point in having $700 subs without power to back them up. No sony explode amp will power these. Not even 120003949588674893992 of them strapped.
lol 2 zapco 9.0s is the furthest thing from a fookin sony xplode

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

it's called "white label". company A makes product A. company B doesn't make any product but likes company A's product. company B works a deal with company A to make product A but with company B's name on it.
both companies do not work with each other just have a business deal to re-label their products with the other companies name.
Sounds like what computer companies do. When I worked at a "major" INTELigent processor name company we would stock the assembly lines with parts and the same people assembled them out of the same parts and put them in assorted companies cases.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Toomnymods

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Toomnymods
Arlington, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date