where to buy DD 9515's online

you must buy from your local dealer but if there is not one too close then you can order direct from the factory. check their site for dealers.

if your just looking to get DD's cheap your best bet is used

new they will run you about 600 ea

also you won't find them on any online retailer, either local dealer or call them directly. They do a very good job at keeping the dealers in business by not selling to any distrubuters thus only dealers are able to abtain them

the other option you have is to look into Audioque.com they are the sister company of DD they are only available direct from Audioque no dealers so by straight from there website.

if your just looking to get DD's cheap your best bet is used
new they will run you about 600 ea

also you won't find them on any online retailer, either local dealer or call them directly. They do a very good job at keeping the dealers in business by not selling to any distrubuters thus only dealers are able to abtain them

the other option you have is to look into Audioque.com they are the sister company of DD they are only available direct from Audioque no dealers so by straight from there website.
Why do they do this? Wouldn't they sell more.

Im wiling to bet it so they dont have to deal with the drama of online dealers with so-called companies that could just for all they know end up selling on ebay. Also online places would be able to sell for a much better price... And DD dont want that

just called DD and they said the 9515's suggested retail is 759.00 im hoping that is a overinflated price,lol that is 2ce as much as most normal 15's

i know that's why i want them,lol i heard a single 9510 in a ported enclosure yesterday and no $hit it pounded harder than 2 of my old 12's i had couple years ago i couldnt believe 1 10" could hit so **** hard..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Toomnymods

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Toomnymods
Arlington, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date