where to buy DD 9515's online

and there are those who think my new DD 9918c with composite cone for $750 shipped is high //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Not even an F motored 9918 is worth that much....

C motor with a composite cone should be going for $500 tops.

If you want dd, but don't want the dd price, like mentioned just get an audioque hdc alum. Same build house as dd, hand built like dd, what more can you ask for? In my testing same or similar results as dd aswell.
I thought that the "C" in HDC3 meant it was built in China ?? DD's are built in the US and the old HD's were built at the same place but not anymore. The HD"C"3 is still a pretty good sub and sounds like a DD, it just can not be pushed as far as a DD..

I thought that the "C" in HDC3 meant it was built in China ?? DD's are built in the US and the old HD's were built at the same place but not anymore. The HD"C"3 is still a pretty good sub and sounds like a DD, it just can not be pushed as far as a DD..

I believe the basket is assembled in china, but I know for a fact that the aluminum coil softparts are hand build in the usa, just like dd. Now the cooper coils are from china. They aren't nearly put together aswell as the hand build in usa alums.

I believe the basket is assembled in china, but I know for a fact that the aluminum coil softparts are hand build in the usa, just like dd. Now the cooper coils are from china. They aren't nearly put together aswell as the hand build in usa alums.
The motor is made in china as well.

The basket is not an assembly, its a casting.

if anyone knows a shop that is selling the 9515's with the carbon fiber dustcap for less than 550 each please send me a pm.. i wanna pick these up within the next 2 weeks

if anyone knows a shop that is selling the 9515's with the carbon fiber dustcap for less than 550 each please send me a pm.. i wanna pick these up within the next 2 weeks
Good Luck with that.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Toomnymods

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Toomnymods
Arlington, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date