2 10 aq 2.5 or 2 12 l7

f150john
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
nj
2 10 aq 2.5 in a ported box or 2 12 l7 in a sealed box.wat would be louder and i prolly dont have the room for the 2 12l7 to be in a ported box.this is goin in a mustang and proly will get around 600-800 apiece.thanks

Its not really that hard, get a design from someone else on here and build it yourself. Do you have any freinds that would have any idea what they're doing to help you build it?

The AQ's, and I'm sure there are a few people in NJ that could give you a good price on a built box. You could also troll around the classifieds looking for one.

Well in that case if you must get a prefab box at least try to get one that is tuned, and make sure it will fit into the trunk opening or the opening behind the seats. When I had my stang I had to take all the trim panels and back seats out as well as the stock amp rack to get a box for a single 12 to fit in there.

yea i just need a small box cuz i have a really small trunk.i already had 2 12 l7 in a sealed box.the box was 13hx13dx27 w. so i think a dual 10 ported should fit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

f150john

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
f150john
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date