whats your ht sub

I want to pick up the Bic H-100 but right now I am using a 10 inch polk sub (Its not horrible but id like a 12 with a little more power)

Pair of 15" Mags, 11ft^3 each tuned to 15Hz with 2400 watts of QSC power on tap.

They are 64" tall and upside down in the last pic (had just finished assembling them).

359_0142.JPG

359_0143.JPG

359_0145.JPG

359_0151.JPG

3590319bq6.jpg

Pair of 15" Mags, 11ft^3 each tuned to 15Hz with 2400 watts of QSC power on tap.
They are 64" tall and upside down in the last pic (had just finished assembling them).

[/img]
Very nice This is what I wish was in my living room

for decware open the link in a new window, you gave us the main site. Which box, the housewrecker loaded with 4 subs?A wicked one would be good in house, or the WO32.

I run a Dayton Quatro tuned to 22hz and never need to send more than 67 watts to it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif please tell more and with pics if possible

I have no sub ATM, I have decided that for the music I listen to on my B&Ws that I don't need one. I am considering taking one of my current BMs and making a LLT sonotube, maybe 4 or 5 cubes tuned at 18-19Hz and using that, but that is on the backburner.

No subwoofer for music.

For SACD/DVD-Audio I fire up the Martin Logan Dynamo.

For DVD movies I fire up the TC 12 OEM in a sealed box on a QSC Series III 3500.

For Blue-Ray I fire up my Fi Q 15" sealed with a QSC PLX2 3602.

I pretty much too my subwoofers for my car, which I don't use a sub in anymore and took some Power Amplifiers I have in inventory and made a system. Right now I have all the low frequency being processed with a DBX Drive Rack processor. Again off the shelf.

No subwoofer for music.

For DVD movies I fire up the TC 12 OEM in a sealed box on a QSC Series III 3500.

I pretty much too my subwoofers for my car, which I don't use a sub in anymore and took some Power Amplifiers I have in inventory and made a system. Right now I have all the low frequency being processed with a DBX Drive Rack processor. Again off the shelf.
Can I just borrow some of your inventory? So many set-ups here making me get ideas.

No subwoofer for music.

why different subs for different sources?

Can I just borrow some of your inventory? So many set-ups here making me get ideas.
NO...

why different subs for different sources?
Benefits of some vs others.

The Q goes lower than the 12 OEM so does Blue Ray vs DVD. The Dynamo is more musical and sounds better with instruments but doesn't have the thumping low end of the Q or 12OEM.

But mostly I was bored and had the equipment lay around and wanted to use it.

I need to bring the amplifiers back from home, so it is back to Meyer UPJ-1P & EV subs for a while... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.