$3,000 budget: HELP ME BUILD A SQ/SPL SYSTEM

he can't get it anymore because his source got caught off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Eclipse 7200 - idk the going rate

Polk SR6500s [if you want to go passive] - $454

Kenwood X4R -

Sundown 1500D - $350

JBL Gti 15" -$300

*EDIT* forgot the GTI was SVC 3ohm. Add another, and run 2 off 1200W

Im selling a SoundStream XXX6500D Amp and a SoundStream XXX 15" sub. One of the best sql subs. Might be a lil to overboard for what ur looking for.

I even have a BNIB RE XXX 15" sub 08 model. arguably the best sql sub out there.

he can't get it anymore because his source got caught off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
I.Know it almost killed me good thing I've got 3 sources. 2 got cut off. I talked to the 3rd today and everythings legit. All I gotta do's give the word tomorrow and it'll all be headin my way.

What about all that in your signature?
no **** wtf is up with thiws kid. he has such nice stuf in his sig coming soo yet he keeps askin what he should get. im guessinf he put it there to make people think he was getting something worth the money... i smell BS:bsflag:

no **** wtf is up with thiws kid. he has such nice stuf in his sig coming soo yet he keeps askin what he should get. im guessinf he put it there to make people think he was getting something worth the money... i smell BS:bsflag:
Lol I actually talked to the guy today and I'm sending out the $ tomorrow for the hertz/arc stuff.

He is asking all of this, and saying he still has "one" source left, because he works with trans-shippers and can't keep his mouth shut. Well FYI for your other source. He's gonna get canned too. We are gonna get him just like we got the last ones.

He doesn't "need" a new build. But he posts stupid crap like this and then has people suggest him stuff then goes off about how and where he got the stuff for cheap "with warranty." Well good luck with that this time. Even tek posted a thread about another "I need a new system" crap.

Everyone read this, then decide what you want to "suggest."

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5469705&posted=1#post5469705

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.