What's up with DSR1 being "out of stock" everywhere?

your deck is pretty outdated i'd say. we are past the 4800 series and yours is 3 generations behind so yeah the processing power will match it lol.
yeah, im getting pretty tired of the old rig. My financial situation is improving slowly, so fingers crossed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

twk in an oem integration style setup.
The video sums up my points nicely.

Deal with more OEM setups and installs and you'll know exactly why everything else is sh*t in comparison. well... not **** but not anywhere close to as optimized

the tweek isnt oem. its a stand alone dsp.

they make a oem called fix bud. lol
spend another 350 on top of the twk? Yuck. And that FIX unit still is getting signal after the amp and is subjected the factory EQ curve everytime you play with the volume and all your DSP tunings get fked.

Watching the video i linked would actually help you understand any of this bud.

spend another 350 on top of the twk? Yuck. And that FIX unit still is getting signal after the amp and is subjected the factory EQ curve everytime you play with the volume and all your DSP tunings get fked.
Watching the video i linked would actually help you understand any of this bud.
find another decent OEM unit that does what the twk and fix for 650 or so..

Right on. Yeah, that Rockford looks pretty sick and I'm not at all surprised its sold out on many storefronts. I want to upgrade my deck still, but technically wouldn't need to with this bad boy. It still irks me about how fucxing long it takes to start playing music from the USB lol
you are getting a fair warning. its cheap **** that's branded to idiots with a smart phone who don't know an better at a cheap price.

find another decent OEM unit that does what the twk and fix for 650 or so..
nope the DSR1 does it better. What part of getting a pure unmodified signal with the Datalink T harness do you not get? Literally you do not even have the ability to grasp that concept.

Everything else takes signal AFTER the factory amplifier. You are f*cked with all the other units.

nope the DSR1 does it better. What part of getting a pure unmodified signal with the Datalink T harness do you not get? Literally you do not even have the ability to grasp that concept.
Everything else takes signal AFTER the factory amplifier. You are f*cked with all the other units.
what part about cheap **** don't you understand?

[quote name='Jcsaudio']Well, I've owned a JL Twk 88 for about 8 months and I love it. In fact I love it even more now that I've tried the DSR1. Probably wouldn't think that if I tried a Helix but then maybe I would. I just swapped my Twk 88 with a DSR1 in my truck because I had to see if this $250 DSP is comparable to my Twk. I only used this as a stand alone DSP and not as an amplifier replacement in my 2014 Regular cab Ford F-150 XL. Yeah I know it wasn't going to be on the same level for almost half the price but was hopeful it would be comparable. Should have known better but I'm sure many people will find this thing just fine but I'm a bit spoiled by my Twk. Lets just say after a frustrating couple hours playing with this piece of plastic light weight trash, I'm returning it and getting another JL Twk. Papermaker85 is right, spend the money and get a real DSP. You know the old saying still rings true in that you get what you pay for. No free lunch this time![/QUOTE]
@Jeffdachef

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

[quote name='Jcsaudio']Well, I've owned a JL Twk 88 for about 8 months and I love it. In fact I love it even more now that I've tried the DSR1. Probably wouldn't think that if I tried a Helix but then maybe I would. I just swapped my Twk 88 with a DSR1 in my truck because I had to see if this $250 DSP is comparable to my Twk. I only used this as a stand alone DSP and not as an amplifier replacement in my 2014 Regular cab Ford F-150 XL. Yeah I know it wasn't going to be on the same level for almost half the price but was hopeful it would be comparable. Should have known better but I'm sure many people will find this thing just fine but I'm a bit spoiled by my Twk. Lets just say after a frustrating couple hours playing with this piece of plastic light weight trash, I'm returning it and getting another JL Twk. Papermaker85 is right, spend the money and get a real DSP. You know the old saying still rings true in that you get what you pay for. No free lunch this time![/QUOTE]
@Jeffdachef

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.