WHats the difference??? ID12 vs IDQ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

foreman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Ok, i'm searching but getting mixed signals. What's the difference between the IDv3 subs and the IDQv3? I picked up an ID12V3 brand new but before i use it should i get an IDQ? Putting together an SQ based system. Not looking for volume, a single 12 is more than enough for me. Also, its going in about .9 cubes and i have 400 watts at 2 ohms. This is one of 3 subs i'm testing for permanent sub duty so i want it to be good lol. Thanks!

Found it on Craigslist. Still new in box but i'd rather try and sell it before making it used if the IDQ is a better bet. I'm actually going to demo an ID sub of some sort, the Alumapro MX12 i got from here on a trade, and the Cerwin vega Smax shallow 12. All look good and have great reviews. I just want to see what sounds best for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.