What To DO For Rear Fill??????????

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
the car is a 1996 blazer im getting either adire kodas or image dynamics cx6....... what should i do with the back? Im thinking of getting a crossover and just putting mid bass in the back........ the koda midbass is only $80 so im thiking about getting them but i dont know how much they can handel will this be ok or will there be to much mid bass?

keep everything in the front, midbass components etc....if you absolutely need rearfill put a set of coaxials back there....but make it so you can hardly hear them....

Originally posted by Geminidj2000 does it matter how much i put in the front? like if i want to run tweaters and and hcdl drivers would that sound ok?
the horns are there to replace tweets...

run just horns, and at least 1 midbass driver up front... koda's wnat aobut 75 watts to start performing, and will take around 100 and sound great...

throw kodas in teh door, the horns under teh dash and hold on...

Originally posted by Geminidj2000 the car is a 1996 blazer im getting either adire kodas or image dynamics cx6....... what should i do with the back? Im thinking of getting a crossover and just putting mid bass in the back........ the koda midbass is only $80 so im thiking about getting them but i dont know how much they can handel will this be ok or will there be to much mid bass?
koda's are $160 for the pair....i think...but if they ARE $80 then i'll be getting some soon! peace

NG

....ok what doors do u mean......... are u saying put the koda mid bass in the back doors?.... hers what im thinonking of doing.......... going hcld in the dash (a shop said they would do the install for 60 dollars) then get kicks in the front and put the mid bass in th kicks but then ill have a empty hole were some twaeters should go..... should i just byuy some generic tweaters? and opuit them in there but not send any power to them?

and in the back i just realised that i hav e to have a components set in the back because im gonna have a dvd player.......now that i thought ab00out that should i run some 7 inch 3 way drivers in the back door or a ful;l compononet set with kick pannels in the back? im gonna be useing a crossover with remote bass control and my amps will have bass contorl so i can turn it down if it sounds bad

kodas are designed to be played Infinite Baffle... - In your doors, nto in kicks... dont seale them up..

ignore your idea of tweeters all together... wont help at all...

if you want to run a surround sound, run some plate comps in the rear... not kicks... throw off your imaging somehting awful...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.