WHat the better sub Jl or dc audio

There is a video of Pete k's 2 13w7's doing a hair trick most people don't even get with 15's on ROE. They are awesome subs, if you know how to use them.
I can do a hair trick wiff mah 12's which are technically a 13, so I see how this is very possible. Like you said, it's a matter of good power and a proper enclosure.

I can do a hair trick wiff my 12's which are technically a 13, so I see how this is very possible. Like you said, it's a matter of good power and a proper enclosure.
your 12's are 12's, just because they are square doesn't change anything. the w7 is an actual 13, it also has more xmax so in theory is should be able to move air easier. My 12'' sig and a z1 would hair trick, but not like petes 13's, my old 15's on the other hand did.

your 12's are 12's, just because they are square doesn't change anything. the w7 is an actual 13, it also has more xmax so in theory is should be able to move air easier. My 12'' sig and a z1 would hair trick, but not like petes 13's, my old 15's on the other hand did.
a square 12 has identical cone area to a 13.5, so technically it's a 13

a square 12 has identical cone area to a 13.5, so technically it's a 13
I'd explain how that's not true but your to brainwashed by kickers ******** you would ignore it.

Cone area is a lot more then just the actual size of the piston. Try using the air displaced instead of the actual size of the ''cone'' and you will see that there are tons of 12's out there that have more displacement even though the cone has less actual area.

Point in case it's still a 12'' driver.

Yawn... no sundown no care.
Z3-12D2_03.jpg

are u happy now faggot

this is my new system....both 12's together make like a 24" sub

30487570008_large.jpg
sorry but your subs are lame and plus its not the matching pair one is newer and the other older model

and yes a 24 inch sub but 12 inches newer and 12 inches older lmao **** epic fail

sorry but your subs are lame and plus its not the matching pair one is newer and the other older model
sorry bro but my subs are way louder then urs...mixing subs lets them play at different frequencies so i kill all the notes...

21530_ORIG-u_jelly1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...