WHat the better sub Jl or dc audio

not comparing them really. just stating I like the DC's more, answering the OP's question.
Oh, so you are comparing them. Maybe you don't understand the definition of comparison. I'll help you out.

It's when you take two different things, and relate them in some way. In this instance, you were saying you like the DCs because they were louder. That's a comparison. Your comparison is misguided because you changed more than one variable(size and type of sub).

W7 please.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Uhhhhh.... 

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

We all know the W7 Womps and Knocks!
It's a whoosh whoosh.

I knew what the responses to this thread would be before I clicked...Really, depends on what you're looking to get from the sub.....

if its SQ, w7>lvl 4

if its SPL lvl 4> w7
You mean you weren't expecting 15 unanimous "Duals" like me?

this is my new system....both 12's together make like a 24" sub

30487570008_large.jpg

There is a video of Pete k's 2 13w7's doing a hair trick most people don't even get with 15's on ROE.

They are awesome subs, if you know how to use them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...