WHat the better sub Jl or dc audio

trollface.gif

I'd explain how that's not true but your to brainwashed by kickers ******** you would ignore it. Cone area is a lot more then just the actual size of the piston. Try using the air displaced instead of the actual size of the ''cone'' and you will see that there are tons of 12's out there that have more displacement even though the cone has less actual area.

Point in case it's still a 12'' driver.
I'm actually using it as a detriment to its performance. I'm saying it's loud because it is larger, which makes it an unfair comparison to a 12. I'm not brainwashed at all. There is more surface area to force air. I know the difference in cone area vs. displacement; but mine also excurt over an inch each direction, which multiplicative to its surface, means it has a ton of displacement. I'm not hyped up on the normal Kicker BS. I've seen them work in practice, I've seen them murder known and unknown subs that are proven, more expensive or both on equal or even less power. Are they the end-all-be-all sub? No. Have they been worth more than their money for me? Yes.

Oh, so you are comparing them. Maybe you don't understand the definition of comparison. I'll help you out.
It's when you take two different things, and relate them in some way. In this instance, you were saying you like the DCs because they were louder. That's a comparison. Your comparison is misguided because you changed more than one variable(size and type of sub).
oh, thats cool

thanks bro:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...