what subs and amp should i get for a system to really boom?

Ok i want two good 12's that really booms i got like 350_400 i want to spend on amp and subs then maybe a head unit plus i need two 4x6 for my front speqkers and some new 6x9 in my trunk, two of those also, but i dont really know high of quality to go on those, does it even make a big difference?

Dynamat is a good solution but is more expensive than what you could be paying for other deadener. Are you willing to put down your back seats and fire into the car or do you want to keep it all inside the trunk? Firing into the car will be louder and you won't have as much trunk rattle.

with your budget ,you may wanna look for used ,as for an amp there is a ap 1500 that tony 30 cl is selling for like 120 shipped,and woofers well look at the sa 12's .3-400 isn't much to work with,but it can be done ,especially if you go with 1 woofer instead or 2 ,maybe a 15' woofer

Read these:

Mobile Electronics Glossary of Terms and Definitions - ABX Comparator to Azimuth

Recommended Power and Ground Cable Sizes

Ohm's Law

Passive Crossover Networks

Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

If you care about sound quality(sounds like a no, so far), you'll need to make sure the amp you get isn't introducing very much noise or distortion. If you're just trying to be loud(sounds like you are), you only really need to worry about how much power you're getting. You obviously don't want to run an amplifier beyond its limits, so make sure the amp, sub, and box you buy will satisfy you.

ok ,do you want new or used .if used i have a amp and 2 12's could give you a decent deal on .and they hit pretty good,and subs and amp are the same matching brand

Well i changed my crossover from full to low and my subs are hitting way lower but not enough power to do anything really impressive. Is there anything i can do to make it hit harder?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.