Audioque HDC3 18 or 4 Cadence S2w8's?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Can't go wrong with either. Supposedly the new s2w8 is very similar to the old CVL which ive had great results with. Ive also had great results with the AQ HDC 18.

Can't go wrong with either. Supposedly the new s2w8 is very similar to the old CVL which ive had great results with. Ive also had great results with the AQ HDC 18.
I like my HDC, but I'd rather have something that sounds a little better, also the 8's would be nice because My box would be less than half the size of the 18

Do it then, you may loose some output though. You could just build a nicer box for the hdc too and make it sound nicer
Well, i have no bass in my car at the moment. I HAD the HDC on 1500w a few months ago, but I took it out. If/when I put it back in, it will be on 2500w. I might build a new box and stick it on a new amp and see how I like it, and go from there.

I tried sa8's in my last build tried 2 seperate boxes with decent result but it was far from what I was expecting. My 1 wmd2 12" would in a daily music situation destroy my 3 8's in the the lower hz range. Both the 1 12" and the 3 8's were given the same 2000watts and tuned to the same hz of 32hz. Keep the 18..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.