What songs during competition are you guys playing?

Staynlean
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So, yeah i'm new to CA and love it! You guys here are great and i appreciate you al. What songs are you guys hitting these big numbers on?

Also if you guys are playing just strictly bass track or whatever "I have no idea" what are some regular rap music songs that hit big numbers, i got a lot of songs... Just curious. Answer away...

Someone else will have to chime in with some links bc I dont know where they're being hosted anymore but just some music made by a user on here. Idk if he's active anymore or not. Its some enhanced music done the right way. And let me tell you, it bangs.

Serious competitors use test tones. Most of the "Bass Mechanic" CD's have test tones, pink noise, and sweeps plus some music tracks. What is loudest for you is largely dependent on your car and equipment. For the most part, the lower the IQ of the rapper, the better the bass lines. That's a good rule of thumb to get you started.

in bassrace competition (which requires people to be loud for 30 seconds continuously) two songs which were popular: 101 thug motivation and air forces.

serious competitors use test tones. Most of the "bass mechanic" cd's have test tones, pink noise, and sweeps plus some music tracks. What is loudest for you is largely dependent on your car and equipment. for the most part, the lower the iq of the rapper, the better the bass lines. that's a good rule of thumb to get you started.
lmao!

Also juice box works pretty well on bass race. Really depends on what type of competition you are in. There are many different organizations and some use test tones some use music. Some are 30 sec peak and some are 3. 30 sec runs with an average you'd need to be more specific. If you talking about just hitting that loud number then that's a burp and it's usually 5-8 second test tone

The decaf zips are currently being updated to have proper tags on the songs (artist and title labels). As per Decaf's request, the current zips have been removed until the new ones are available.

I bass enhance my own music. A few songs have -3db peaks which is perfect when setting your gains with a -3db sine wave.

Google "Tenacious Audio MP3s" for my collection. Volumes 2 through 4 have tons of hard hitting songs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.