change bass boost level during music playback

user151570

CarAudio.com Newbie
Poland
Hello!!
i ve install an amp at my car, and i saw on amp have bass boost levels, can i change bass boost levels on amp during music playback during or , must turn off the car to do the adjustment and turn on the car for the testing??

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
Hello!!
i ve install an amp at my car, and i saw on amp have bass boost levels, can i change bass boost levels on amp during music playback during or , must turn off the car to do the adjustment and turn on the car for the testing??

Thanks a lot!!
Don't use boost, you'll most likely end up clipping and will cause you're sub to burn the coil.

Yes you can make those or any audio adjustments while it is on. That’s how you know if it sounds better.
Sadly the boost is not usually a good idea bc of the risk of clipping/ distorting the speakers/subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...