What songs during competition are you guys playing?

I bass enhance my own music. A few songs have -3db peaks which is perfect when setting your gains with a -3db sine wave.
Google "Tenacious Audio MP3s" for my collection. Volumes 2 through 4 have tons of hard hitting songs.
Are you going to be updating that list in that thread?

Serious competitors use test tones. Most of the "Bass Mechanic" CD's have test tones, pink noise, and sweeps plus some music tracks. What is loudest for you is largely dependent on your car and equipment. For the most part, the lower the IQ of the rapper, the better the bass lines. That's a good rule of thumb to get you started.
Hahah so incredibly true... probably why gucci mane **** always did work

I bass enhance my own music. A few songs have -3db peaks which is perfect when setting your gains with a -3db sine wave.
Google "Tenacious Audio MP3s" for my collection. Volumes 2 through 4 have tons of hard hitting songs.
Yes and you do a great job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ti- welcome to the world. non stop bass line in the upper 40's very good for music average if you peak around there.

Yes and you do a great job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks, I appreciate it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if you are doing bass race or bass boxing it is going to depend more on what the res. freq. of your vehicle. what song that does well for one compeditor may not do near as well on another vehicle whear as another song may do even better for the 2nd compeditor. best thing to do is to start off doing an spl class where you are burping test tones. go to a few shows, get to know other compeditors that are doing bass race. most compeditors are willing to help out a newbe. then move over to the bass race. there is so much to know about it, the best way to learn is by getting out there and doing.

you had better be willing to build, test, build, test, build, test, built, test, etc (that is if you are serious about competing)

The decaf zips are currently being updated to have proper tags on the songs (artist and title labels). As per Decaf's request, the current zips have been removed until the new ones are available.
Haaha thats so funny. I spent about 25+ hours in the last week renaming ALL the files properly. Let me know if you want them. I can probably upload them at some point. All proper

Here's a snapshot. I'm a DJ and I have a HUGE 60k+ track library. I'm kinda **** about the labelling and stuff, which is why the decaf thing drove me crazy so I just redid it all myself haha.

BBLzo3k.png

Haaha thats so funny. I spent about 25+ hours in the last week renaming ALL the files properly. Let me know if you want them. I can probably upload them at some point. All proper
Here's a snapshot. I'm a DJ and I have a HUGE 60k+ track library. I'm kinda **** about the labelling and stuff, which is why the decaf thing drove me crazy so I just redid it all myself haha.

BBLzo3k.png
Are they still seperated by zips.

BBLzo3k.png
That is a massive amount of music

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.