what was your best craigslist buy?

jus got a superbass probox the other week...traded it for a Old JVC head unit that ive had for about a year and didnt use anymore...cudnt get anyone to snag it for anything over 20 bucks....gotta superbass probox and everyone wants it for 90....$90 for an old head unit is what it boils down to..and that sounds great to my wallet..lol

yeahh. i've had people text me that think they know everything. soo annoying haha what kind of subs do you have? if it's a brand like sundown, fi, orion, dc, etc, nobody on craigslist, at least around me, know about them. everyone wants kicker or something everyone else has. if it's a brand i mentioned, maybe you'd have better luck on here where people actually know about this stuff. with craigslist, it will be people that would say idk if you asked what impedence the subs are wired to lol

yeah that *****. from my experience, if the people are ready to meet up right when they contact you, you'll probably sell it but if they can't meet up for a day or two, usually they change their mind.

Not too crazy of a deal but snagged a Kicker dx1000.1 on cl for $80 then sold it on ebay for $235. Also bought a 12 Alpine Type X mint condition for 75 as well as 2 10 Type X's in a box for 120.

Also got 2 Rockford HE 12's in a box for free once lol.

i forgot about my second system ever. i got 3 12" jl audio w6's (old school ones) and a kenwood amp for i think $180. the guy i bought everything from was very nice but he though they were 10" subs. what a nice surprise that was

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.