What should I do next

Right now im talking to the local shop and think im gonna get it bagged. When I get some leave, the dash,console, air bag panel and doors are gonna get sanded down and im gonna paint it all black. Also about to add an xbox or ps2 2 visor tvs and a tv on the dash. Next leave also brings building the wall. Also think im gonna shave the tailgate. I definetly told the tonnue shop to **** off. My mom called em and go the details of the tonnue and they were complete dicks to her so they lost my business. Anyways when I get some more **** added it will be sick and ill post some more pics.

save it and get the lip tatoo removed
Na the tattoo was enough. Getting it removed would probably make me have a stroke. It will be faded so bad in 10 years will look like a blob. So hopefully I live another 10 years maybe still get into heaven.

that's a sick ass truck. i have an s-10 as well. i don't have the body kit yet, but i'm thinking about getting one. i have a buddy that tows for a living and he has gotten a few s-10 extremes. i thought maybe i could pull the xtreme kit off and put it on mine. i have a full cap right now. i kinda don't like the looks, but it is really nice to have on there. it looks ok because it has no windows except the back one. i'm gonna see how it looks with the body kit.
I think its possible I dont see why not as long as same year s10 and all that good stuff. Id ditch the cap I personally think they just look like garbage. But to each his own man. I know my **** gets wet in the back of my truck so I bet it pays off .

Right now im talking to the local shop and think im gonna get it bagged. When I get some leave, the dash,console, air bag panel and doors are gonna get sanded down and im gonna paint it all black. Also about to add an xbox or ps2 2 visor tvs and a tv on the dash. Next leave also brings building the wall. Also think im gonna shave the tailgate. I definetly told the tonnue shop to **** off. My mom called em and go the details of the tonnue and they were complete dicks to her so they lost my business. Anyways when I get some more **** added it will be sick and ill post some more pics.

sounds good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.