What should I do next

My unit got extended so I got about an extra 2 g's. I am planning on getting a fiberglass tonneu shop quoted me about 900 to have it installd and painted. I got about 1100 or so to work with. I reall wanna get this thing nice so I can start taking it to shows and what not. I was thinking maybe a carbon Fiber hood. Has anyone ever got on of those carbon Fiber dash kits? **** looks cool but wonder if it would look cheesy in the truck. Any adice would be apprecitaed I ve heard a couple pople say black it out but im wondering what it would look like. Do you think a green underbody kit would be gay to? Just trying to get some opionions from the masses. Truck as it stands now.

attach3.jpg

020_20_00Small.jpg

carbon fiber hood would be a waste of money and look kinda dumb imo. if i had the money, id invest it in something interior related, like carpc, reupholster the leather, so on..

do you have an intake? my friend just bought one for his and it made quite a bit of difference. i say get some performance stuff and interior stuff

Truck looks good, I would strongly reconsider the c/f hood, if you want a hood get an SS Ram Air hood from Goodmark. It is all steel and perfect match. Switch out the gauge cluster for the indigo version. Then work on the performance end of it.

dude unless they're putting a mural on that tonnaue cover, they're raping you till no end, i can pick up a solid brand tonnaue cover for my 8' bed truck painted to match for under 800.....where ever you went for that estimate, don't go back. as for the cf hood, hey whatever your style, but if your gonna take it to shows, do someething all around the truck, not just exterior. I'd personally start with the interior, specially if its a daily driver.

feel the bed up with 15's and put a plexiglass water tight cover over the bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif that would look badass but prolly kinda stupid . i would do it if i had the money to waste lol.. i got the idea from a pimpmyride they did like that where the bed flipped up, any1 seen that 1?

that's a sick ass truck. i have an s-10 as well. i don't have the body kit yet, but i'm thinking about getting one. i have a buddy that tows for a living and he has gotten a few s-10 extremes. i thought maybe i could pull the xtreme kit off and put it on mine. i have a full cap right now. i kinda don't like the looks, but it is really nice to have on there. it looks ok because it has no windows except the back one. i'm gonna see how it looks with the body kit.

feel the bed up with 15's and put a plexiglass water tight cover over the bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif that would look badass but prolly kinda stupid . i would do it if i had the money to waste lol.. i got the idea from a pimpmyride they did like that where the bed flipped up, any1 seen that 1?
been around for centuries, first time i seen a bed full of subs was in 1992, and i'm sure people were doing it before then too....lol, pimp my ride didn't do anything speacial, if anything, they f'd up that truck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.